5 King Garth is a beautifully presented and spacious home in a popular Dales Village. The current owners have lived in the property since it was built around 25 years ago and have maintained the property to a high standard.
The property is entered via a welcoming entrance porch and inner hall and briefly comprises a large lounge that has a multi fuel stove set back within the chimney breast and alcoves to either side. There is a large kitchen diner to the back of the property, which has a good range of wall and base units and integrated appliances. There is space for a breakfast table as well as a dining area, which leads through into the garden room. This is a lovely room with windows on three aspects, which includes doors leading out to the patio and garden.
To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobe, and all have a nice outlook and views. The large family bathroom has a bath and separate shower cubicle. There is also a useful airing cupboard off the landing.
Externally the property benefits from a large lawned garden to the side which is enclosed with shrubs and dry stone walling. It has been well landscaped with a range of pretty flower borders and raised vegetable beds. There is a patio which has ample space for seating and a flagged path leads around the property.
There are two allocated parking spaces as well as an attached garage, which could provide further parking, great storage or a workshop.
5 King Garth would make a brilliant family home in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
The property is subject to an Occupancy Restriction. Generally, this restricts the property to someone living or working within Richmondshire and the Yorkshire Dales National Park. However, it may also be possible to qualify:-
1. If a prospective buyer was previously resident for 10 years and has to return to the area for personal reasons.
2. If a prospective purchaser is moving to a full time job within Richmondshire or the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
3. If a purchaser has a child at school withing Richmondshire or The Yorkshire Dales National Park.
4. If buying the property as an investment, it may be purchased by someone located nationally but only if subsequently occupied by someone in the Richmondshire area.
5. If you run an established business operation within the Richmindshire area, which may include a B & B Business.