A prime residential building plot at Hackforth, Bedale.
A well positioned residential development site comprising a single building plot together with a first class grass paddock in all extending to 1.13 acres approx of land.
The site is superbly situated on the fringe of the popular and accessible rural village. It stands exceptionally well adjacent to open countryside and has views across Hornby Castle Deer park to the west and Hambleton Hills to the east.
There is a detached timber store / stable on the building plot which will require relocating or demolition.
For Sale by Public Auction on 3rd July at 6.pm at the Allerton Court Hotel, Northallerton – SOLD AT AUCTION FOR £202,000
- 0 Bedrooms
- Outline Planning Permission for One Detached Dwelling (0.21 Acres approx)
- Extending to 1.13 Acres approx including Grass Paddock
- Edge of Village Location with Superb Views
- Adjacent to Open Countryside
- For Sale by Public Auction 3rd July 2018
- SOLD AT AUCTION FOR £202,000