A Beautifully Restored Grade II Listed Dales House with Land.
The village of Carlton in Coverdale is located in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. It has a fine country pub, village hall and church.
Dale View House is a 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached property dating back to the circa 1800. It has been the subject of a full restoration by the current owner, retaining many original or reclaimed features. All rooms have cast iron radiators. The dining room features a working Victorian Cooking range. In the sitting room a multi-fuel open cast iron stove is set inside in an inglenook with original stone flag floors (except the dining room). Wood shutters are fitted on all windows with open beamed ceilings and fully refurbished oil Aga for cooking and heating the water.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Beautifully Restored Grade II Listed Dales House with Land
- Character 3 Bedroom Period House
- Stables, Outbuildings and 2.10 Acres Grazing
- Formal Walled Garden and Hot Tub Area with Potential
- Perfect Equestrian Property with Access to Bridleways