Robin Jessop Ltd offers considerable experience in all fields of Compulsory Purchase and Compensation Advice.
All our professional costs and fees are usually paid by the Acquiring Authority.
We have experienced valuers who can deal with pre-scheme compensation claims for ground investigation works, advanced acquisitions under blight and claims for land taken, injurious affection and disturbance.
We are members of the Compulsory Purchase Association. We provide clients with advice for the submission of claims and structuring land and property ownership to maximise compensation.
Tim Gower has particular expertise in blight cases having dealt with many individual Notices both on a discretionary and statutory basis.
We are currently acting for clients affected by the A1 upgrade to a motorway between Leeming Bar and Barton and also on the Bedale Bypass.
We can provide advice on the following on a fee-free basis conducting negotiations on your behalf with the acquiring authority’s valuer and their contractors:-
- Ground Investigation Works
- Discretionary Blight Notices
- Statutory Blight Notices
- Temporary Licences
- Material Detriment
- Section 10 Claims for Interfered Access
- Part 1 Claims for Noise Disturbance
- Easements and Wayleaves
- Compensation for Injurious Affection
- Crop Loss
- Compensation for Severance
- Compensation for Land Taken
- Home Loss Payments
- Owner/Occupier Loss Payments
- Section 17 Certificates
- Negotiating appropriate Accommodation Works, for example, fencing, water supplies and access